30 Birds’s full-color, 8-page Zoom Host ShortTrack provides the skills needed to be able to navigate and utilize Zoom as an host/presenter. ShortTracks provide easy-to-follow instructions and are perfect for remote office meeting presenters, virtual classroom instructors, and home users.
The Zoom Host ShortTrack card provides an overview of Zoom and will show you how to:
- Using the Zoom interface.
- Using a virtual background.
- Scheduling a meeting.
- Using meeting registration.
- Starting a scheduled and unscheduled meetings.
- Managing participants.
- Managing waiting rooms.
- Changing the video layout.
- Using in-meeting chat.
- Managing participant in-meeting chats.
- Using in-meeting file transfers.
- Saving chats.
- Enabling polls.
- Creating and launching a poll.
- Downloading a report of poll results.
- Sharing your screen.
- Giving remote control.
- Using annotation tools.
- Enabling and creating breakout rooms.
- Setting breakout room options.
- Manually assigning participants to rooms.
- Managing breakout rooms.
- Responding to requests for help.
- Broadcasting a message to all breakout rooms.
- Security settings when scheduling or within meetings.
- Managing password strength.
- Recording a meeting.
- Finding and viewing recordings.
- Sharing recordings from the cloud.
- Default keyboard shortcuts.
- Managing audio echo in a meeting.
- Using non-verbals.
- Updating your profile.
- Classroom tips.
Quantity Discounts (print only):
- 1 – 4 = $6.95
- 5 – 9 = $6.85 each
- 10 – 24 = $6.75 each
- 25+ = $6.65 each
About the ShortTrack series
30 Bird’s full-color, 8-page ShortTrack Training Cards are a new approach in training and support. No time for a 2-, 4-, or 8-hour class? No problem. These cards are designed to make it easy to lead students through the basics they need to get their jobs done in the shortest time possible. Or just hand them out and let your people use them for reference. The choice is yours with ShortTrack Training Cards.