30 Bird’s full-color, 4-page Quick Reference Card (QRC) provides the basic concepts and skills to start being productive with Excel 2016. QRCs provide easy-to-follow instructions and keyboard shortcuts and are perfect for office and home use. The cards can be used as a job aid, desk reference, or to lead quick training sessions. Contact us to learn about surprisingly affordable branded cards.
The Excel 2016 QRC provides an overview of the Excel 2016 interface and will show you how to:
- Open. Create, and save workbooks.
- Manage workbooks and worksheets.
- Work with columns, rows, and ranges.
- Move and copy data.
- Use AutoFill to complete a series.
- Recognize and apply data types.
- Enter formulas and functions.
- Create charts.
- Use Quick Analysis to perform data analysis.
- 1 – 4 = $3.75
- 5 – 9 = $3.65 each
- 10 – 24 = $3.55 each
- 25+ = $3.45 each