30 Bird’s full-color, 8-page ShortTrack card provides the basic concepts and skills to start being productive with Project 2019. ShortTrack cards provide easy-to-follow instructions and are perfect for office and home use. The cards can be used as a job aid, desk reference, or to lead quick training sessions.
The Project 2019 ShortTrack card will show you how to:
- Open, create, and save projects.
- Project views.
- Entering standard and summary tasks.
- Entering milestones.
- Inserting a recurring task.
- Task dependencies.
- Linking tasks.
- Changing the timescale.
- Working with the timeline.
- Understanding task types.
- Setting a task constraint.
- Entering resources.
- Assigning resources to the project schedule.
- Displaying the critical path.
- Setting the project baseline.
- Updating tasks.
- Splitting tasks.
- Report types.
- Creating and printing a report.
Quantity Discounts (print only):
- 1 – 4 = $6.95
- 5 – 9 = $6.85 each
- 10 – 24 = $6.75 each
- 25+ = $6.65 each
About the ShortTrack series
30 Bird’s full-color, 8-page
ShortTrack Training Cards are a new approach in training and support.
No time for a 2-, 4-, or 8-hour class? No problem. These cards are
designed to make it easy to lead students through the basics they need
to get their jobs done in the shortest time possible. Or just hand them
out and let your people use them for reference. The choice is yours with
ShortTrack Training Cards.