30 Bird’s full-color, 4-page Quick Reference Card (QRC) provides the basic concepts and skills to start being productive with Outlook 2013. QRCs provide easy-to-follow instructions and keyboard shortcuts and are perfect for office and home use. The cards can be used as a job aid, desk reference, or to lead quick training sessions. Contact us to learn about surprisingly affordable branded cards.
The Outlook 2013 QRC will show you how to:
- Send, receive, and preview messages.
- Reply to or forward messages.
- Print messages.
- View and save attachments.
- Create signatures and electronic business cards.
- Configure junk email settings.
- Create and manage contacts and contact groups.
- Schedule appointments and meetings.
- Reply to meeting requests.
- Create and assign tasks.
- 1 – 4 = $3.75
- 5 – 9 = $3.65 each
- 10 – 24 = $3.55 each
- 25+ = $3.45 each